1 pkg Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice, Roasted Chicken flavor
1/2 pkg Field Roast Apple Sage sausage (vegetarian)
1 T solid coconut oil
- Nuke the rice in the microwave for 90 seconds, making sure to open the package a little bit on the top, per package directions.
- Cut the sausage (we are only using 2 out of the 4 that come in the package) into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a sauté pan, add coconut oil to the pan. Add the sausage slices to the pan and turn on the heat to between medium and high.
- Sauté the sausage until they are brown, not black, probably less than 2 minutes.
- Pour rice on your plates, and top with sausage.
- Voila, Uncle Jim’s Sauté!