A list of podcasts, books, videos, blogs and people to help you on your path to learning more about agile.
Make the most of your commute or interact with new ideas while cooking dinner. Podcasts are good for hearing from new voices. (Once in a while I find my mind wandering as I think about an idea that has been presented, missing the following conversation. The great thing about podcasts–you can rewind and get back on track quite easily. )
- Scrum Master Toolbox with Vasco Duart
- Agile Uprising (has a great series of interviews with authors of the Agile Manifesto)
- Agile for Humans with Ryan Ripley
- Agile Amped from Solutions IQ
- Drunken PM Radio with Dave Prior
- This Agile Life: A podcast about what it is like to be agile in the real world.
- From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams: Collaborate to Deliver by Johanna Rothman and Mark Kilby
- Create Your Successful Agile Project: Collaborate, Measure, Estimate, Deliver by Johanna Rothman
- Managing for Happiness: Games, Tools, and Practices to Motivate Any Team by Jurgen Appelo
- Scrum in 7 Minutes
- Agile Aliiance on Vimeo, particularly Jez Humble’s talk on Continuous Delivery in Agile
- Jurgen Appelo, also an author and creator of Happy Mello
- Jeremy Jarrell, also a teacher for all things Scrum on Pluralsight
- Mountain Goat Software by Mike Cohn (has a great Scrum Foundations video series on his site as well)